Dynamics 365 Consultant
As a business consultant, you will ensure the quality of our services and help our clients successfully use our products. Also, as a specialist in your area, you will support your colleagues’ growth by sharing your knowledge and help our clients by offering new solutions as well as various improvement to their business.
- Perform an analysis of business processes by evaluating their optimization possibilities.
- Design and test system solutions.
- Design changes to the Product System, prepare their descriptions, pass to developers and test it.
- Train the client’s employees how to use the business management system (training, consultations, preparation of user manuals).
- Advise clients on the use of ERP systems.
- Deepen/update your product knowledge.
- Share your experience and knowledge by coaching and advising colleagues.
- Ability to analyze and systematize information. (Issues are rarely self-evident)
- Ability to plan and execute tasks while using time effectively. (More than one task at once)
- Willingness to excel in IT and business process management. (You want others to be effective at what they do)
- Knowledge of at least one of the following business processes: manufacturing, finance, logistics, purchasing, sales, inventory management, warehouse management.
You will be successful in this position if you possess
- Sensitivity to new information.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Understanding the principles of teamwork.
- Analytical thinking.
- Responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Caring about self-education and improvement.
- Internal motivation to go forward and perform well (You do not depend on the organization to plan your future).
- Knowledge of Russian and Polish languages.
- Consulting work experience.
- Experience in ERP implementation projects.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics Axapta or Navision.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel. (content pages, headers, basic formulas, etc.)
- Competitive salary in the IT job market.
- An environment that promotes continuous improvement and a competent management team.
- A friendly and ambitious team of professionals – we are learning and developing together!
- A dynamic and informal organizational culture.
- An opportunity to participate in exciting, international projects and contribute to the success stories of famous companies.
- Traditional holidays, the opportunity to participate in various leisure activities with the team.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Other motivational supplements.
- An opportunity to take an active part in building a young multinational company while working towards individual and common goals.