We invite students and young IT enthusiasts who have a background in IT or programming to deepen knowledge, gain valuable experience and expand their career prospects. “GO-ERP IT Academy” is successfully running for the 10th season now and it‘s the best option for a development internship. Flexible hours and experienced mentors make the perfect environment for you to professionally grow regardless of your timetable in daily life.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania.
Duration: 2 months (if full-time), 3 months (if part-time).
Start date: February 4-6th.
Note: We are organizing this development internship twice a year. So if this timing doesn’t fit in your schedule, don’t hesitate to apply for the summer semester which will start in June 2020.
During the internship you will
- Learn about and work with Microsoft Dynamics products
- Improve existing and develop new programming skills
- Participate in international ERP system implementation, support and expansion projects
- Get an opportunity to apply your current skills that you developed over the years and test them in a real-work environment
- Work with professional colleagues who are open to sharing their knowledge and give you a helping hand
- SQL Basics
- Object-oriented programming basics
- English language
- Analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve
- Real opportunity to be hired after the internship
- Training certificate
- Paid internship for the best students
- Flexible hours to fit around your studies