Transform your manufacturing business with Dynamics 365
Improve productivity. Provide greater transparency. Drive business growth rapidly. Do more with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. This innovative Microsoft platform supports approx 95% of manufacturing functionality.
Today, the manufacturing industry experience probably the greatest transformation ever. Data and ERP play a crucial role in this industry. So, companies’ leaders must leverage technology to help bridge the gap between the past and intelligent future. Find out 6 manufacturing trends in 2019. Take the right direction for your business.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is enabling intelligent manufacturing. Hence, a suite of holistic, connected applications accelerates the speed of doing business. This is a great option for discrete, lean and process manufacturing.
Dynamics 365 benefits for manufacturing industry
1.Connected Operations. Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly AX) helps coordinate activities. It maintains efficiency throughout the supply chain, ensures timely delivery and reduces costs. Whereas, project management tools and collaboration facilities help accelerate the production process.
6. Focused Marketing. Manufacturing success does not depend on operational efficiency alone. Manufacturers must focus on the changing needs of the marketplace. Hence, customers force to develop and deliver products answering their needs. Dynamics 365 FO provides tools to plan, implement and measure successful marketing campaigns. Besides, communication facilities enable to engage customers across all channels.
With Dynamics 365 FO in manufacturing you will:
- improve safety and operations,
- transform business processes faster,
- provide greater transparency,
- deliver better products and experiences,
- empower people to make smarter decisions,
- drive business growth rapidly.
Watch the success story of our manufacturing customer Audio-Technica
Audio-Technica is a worldwide group of companies devoted to the design, manufacture and distribution of problem-solving audio equipment. Initially known for state-of-the-art phonograph cartridges, Audio-Technica now creates high-performance microphones, headphones, wireless systems, mixers and electronic products for home and professional use. Read full success story here.
With more than 17 years of international experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX, we are a strong and trustworthy Microsoft Gold Partner. With our European coverage and 50+ professionals, we will ensure you high quality services for an affordable price, with a personal touch and proactive approach.
Use our solid know-how and smart thinking – this will help you deliver real value to your customers: product quality backed by technical expertise, excellent customer service, market knowledge, competitive product lines and ability to comply with your customers systems and processes.