Localization pack for Lithuania
The must-have Dynamics 365 FO localization pack for Lithuania. Easy submit mandatory data to the State systems.
According to the law of the Republic of Lithuania, every active company in Lithuania must submit mandatory sets of data to the systems of the state public authority. To help companies to carry out this duty timely and without any errors, GO-ERP has created the localization pack for Lithuania.
The pack consists of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO extensions for mandatory data export to the State systems following the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. The set ensures smoother and more convenient work for accountants.
Extensions included into the localization pack for Lithuania:
- GO-i.SAF – transfers the Data on Received and Issued VAT Invoices to the smart tax system (i.MAS) according to State Tax Inspectorate (STI) requirements.
- GO-i.VAZ – transfers packing slip data to the i.MAS according to the STI requirements.
- GO-SAF-T – transfers the required standard accountancy data file to the i.MAS.
- GO-GPAIS – submits the data on the packaging and products to the information system GPAIS of the Ministry of Environment.
- GO-SEPA – bank payments in euros according to the common European standard.
- Basic Reporting Package – helps to ensure that accounting process runs smoothly and efficiently.
- You can purchase the extensions either in bulk set or as a separate extension.
- The extensions are suitable and well adapted to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, and earlier AX versions.
- The upcoming extensions will be adapted according to the requirements of the Republic of Lithuania.