Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – complete ERP for large and international companies
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly AX) is Microsoft’s premium ERP system. Furthermore, it’s seamlessly integrated with Dynamics 365 CRM, Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) and Power BI applications. Hence, this system enables efficient and faster business processes and data-driven business decisions.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations capabilities
Optimize your financial performance
- Increase profitability with a centralized, global financial management solution. Benefit from embedded analytics in real-time.
- Reduce operational expense across business countries. Exploit financial process automation and budgeting tools.
- Empower definite automated processes for streamline asset management.
Gain efficiency with connected operations
- Optimize any type of manufacturing: discrete, process, or lean. Cover approx 95% of manufacturing functionalities with a single, unified solution.
- Improve your manufacturing parameters. Including make to stock, make to order, pull to order, configure to order, engineer to order and others.
- Simplify resource management. Use a unified resource model for real-time visibility.
- Accelerate product delivery with advanced warehouse and logistics management.
Optimize your supply chain
- Reduce costs by synchronizing logistics across sites, warehouses and transportation modes.
- Improve response to customer demand by automating a seamless coordination of order-to-cash processes.
Grow with an innovative and adaptable platform
- Choose the best from flexible and rapid deployment options.
- Tailor the solution to your business needs with specialized apps and tools.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of operating a huge global infrastructure. For this purpose, choose reliable Dynamics 365 cloud solution.